Lung Transplanation Study Group
- Marginal Donor
- I Would Approach Differently at Present: Experience Before and After Lung Transplanation.
Lung Pathology Study Group
- Multidisciplinary Approach in Molecular Tests for Lung Cancer
Asthma and Allergy Study Group
- Approach to Nonatopic/Noneosinophilic Severe Asthma Phenotype
- Biological Therapy Approaches to Severe Asthma with Cases
- Asthma and Environment
- Salbutamol as Reliever in Asthma
- Novel Triple Therapies in Asthma and COPD
Environmental Issues and Lung Health Study Group
- New Standards of Air Pollution and Their Possible Impacts
- Current Situation and Solutions in Climate Crisis
- One Health Concept and Physicians
Pediatric Chest Diseases Study Group
- Cystic Fibrosis 2021
- Current Topics in Pediatric Chest Diseases
- Cystic Lung Diseases in Children
Experimental Research Study Group
- Cell Therapy for Lung Diseases
- Molecular Explanations for Paradoxical Results in COVID-19 Lung
- Pulmonary Toxicology in Environmental and Occupational Exposures
Thoracic Surgery Study Group
- Role and Timing of Surgical Treatment of N2 Resectable NSCLC
- Surgery for Secondary Lung Tumors: Metastasectomy
- Outcomes of Surgical Treatment After Neoadjuvant/Adjuvant Therapy in NSCLC: What Were the Expectations and What Happenned?
- Extremes of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- “I Messed up”. What Would You Do? Experts' Experiences in Difficult Cases
Clinical Issues Study Group
- Pulmonary Hypertension with Difficult Cases
- Question Marks About Pulmonary Thromboembolism: Master Apprentice Relationship
- Should We Treat Pulmonary Fibrosis Other Than Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Antifibrotics
- Sarcoidosis: Novelties and Challenges in Treatment.
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Lung Involvement in Connective Tissue Diseases
COPD Study Group
- Relook Into COPD from Epidemiology to Clinic
- Palliative Patient Care in Advanced COPD
- Individualized Treatment and Biologic Agents in COPD
- Should Pre-COPD Be Treated?
Occupational Lung Diseases Study Group
- What are the Implications of the New Disability Regulation?
- Occupational Respiratory Diseases under the Shadow of the Pandemic
- Occupational Lung Diseases
Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Chronic Care Study Group
- What Changed in PR After COVID 19 Pandemic?
- Long-COVID in All Aspects
- Role of Tele-Health in Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Healthcare Policies Study Group
- Intellectual Property in Healthcare Services
- Pandemic and Work Life
- National Health Service in Its 100th Anniversary
Respiratory System Infections Study Group
- What's Changed in The Diagnosis and Treatment of COVID-19 Disease Amid the Pandemic? What Have We Done Right and Wrong?
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Outcomes in Turkey
- Refugees and Respiratory System Infections
- Approach to Secondary Lung Infections in COVID-19 Patients Requiring Hospitalization
- Assessment of National Bronchiectasis Data (Tebveb)
- Unmanageable Lung Infections in Chronic Respiratory Tract Diseases
Respiratory Failure and Intensive Care Study Group
- Oxygen Therapy Two-Edged Blade
- Management of Terminal Disease - Quality Life / Quality Death
- Current Information About Home-Based Non-Invasive Respiratory Support Therapies
- Current Problems in Intensive Care
Diagnostic and Interventional Methods Study Group
- Interventional Pulmonology in Specific Cases
- Under the Shadow of the Pandemic: What's Changed in Respiratory Function Tests?
- Approach to Cases with Pleural Effusions
Thoracic Oncology Study Group
- Scanning with Low Dose CT for the Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
- How Was Lung Cancer Affected by COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Malignant Mesothelioma in All Aspects
- Artificial Intelligence and Lung Cancer
Tuberculosis Study Group
- Is It Possible to Shorten the Duration of TB Treatment of Drug-Susceptible Patients?
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Tuberculosis Control Program
- Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)
Tobacco Control Study Group
- Tobacco and Women
- New Attack of Tobacco Industry: Entry into Inhaler Market
- How Does the Tobacco Industry Ensure Its Continuity?
- Environment and Tobacco
Sleep Respiratory Disorders Study Group
- OSAS and Road Traffic Accidents
- OSA with Different Aspects
- Difficult Cases of Obtructive Sleep Apnea
Early Career Study Group
- How to Support Early Career Members: National and International Perspectives
Women's and Lung Health Study Group
- Women - Pregnancy and COVID-19
MECOR Study Group
- Manuscript Assessment in Chest Diseases: from the Perspective of Editors and Physicians
Personnel Rights Study Group
- Personal Rights of Chest Diseases Specialists in the Light of Current Information
- Overview of Digital Health
- Difficulties Encountered in the Field
Session For Residents
- Difficult Situations at Night Shift: Emergencies of Chest Diseases with Case Presentations.